United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires substantial documentation and information before approving visa applications. Without an experienced family immigration lawyer on your side, you could make mistakes that delay the process or prevent you from getting a visa.
The family immigration lawyer at Ceballos Legal Consulting, LLC in Metairie, LA can guide you through this process. She can file...
- An I-601 or I-601A waiver for your relative
- A Green Card application for citizenship in the United States
- A K-1 visa application for your soon-to-be spouse
- A K-3, a CR1 or an IR1 visa application for your current spouse
- An I-360 petition for protection from an abusive spouse