We Provide Legal Guidance on Hiring International Workers

Our Metairie, LA-based attorney can help you apply for an employment visa

In today's global economy, demand for skilled workers flows across international boundaries. The U.S. government allows foreign-born workers to live and work here with an employment visa. Ceballos Legal Consulting, LLC in Metairie, LA assists employers with securing work visas on behalf of international workers.

Attorney Ceballos can help you prepare and file Form I-129 to pursue a work visa. From there, she can help you secure that work visa through a U.S. embassy or consulate. Call 504-830-3444 today to get started.

Which visa do you need?

There are several types of employment visas, including...

  • E-2 visas for treaty investors
  • H-1B visas for workers in specialty occupations
  • H-2B visas for temporary or seasonal workers
  • L-1 visas for employees transferring within companies
  • O visas for employees of extraordinary ability, their assistants and dependents
  • TN visas for Mexican and Canadian workers in a profession defined by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Attorney Ceballos can provide guidance on which employment visa you should apply for. Contact our Metairie, LA immigration law firm today to make an appointment.

Contact Us